close

Dame Elizabeth Taylor, who has died aged 79, on success, diamonds and failed marriages.
"Big girls need big diamonds."
“大女孩需要大鉆石。”

"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."

“我一直都承認是我的熱情在控制著我。”

"I fell off my pink cloud with a thud."
“砰的一聲,我從我的粉色雲端跌落。”

"I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times."

“我是個忠誠的妻子。我也應該為這麼多次婚姻而全心投入。”

"Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses."

“我的最佳男主角中有一些是狗和馬。”

"Success is a great deodorant."
“成功是個偉大的除臭劑。”

"You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."
“噹你身埳丑聞噹中的時候才會發現誰是你真正的朋友。”

"It's not the having, it's the getting."

“重要的不是擁有,而是得到。”

"I don't think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I'm not sure he even knows how to spell Aids."

“我覺得佈什總統根本沒有為艾滋病做任何事。事實上,我都不能確定他會不會拼艾滋這個單詞。”

"I really don't remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on."
“關於《埃及艷後》我記得的真的不多。還有很多別的事兒在進行呢。”

"I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get."

“我感覺有些男人在到達一定年紀後就害怕成長了。好像男人年紀越大,他們新娶的妻子年齡就越小了。”

"I’m a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive,菲律賓文翻譯."

“我是個倖存者——是一個經歷過瘔難而且生存下來的活生生的榜樣。”

"I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage."

“寶貝,這些我都經歷過來了,我是個勇敢的母親。”

"Everything makes me nervous - except making films."
“拍電影以外的所有事情都讓我緊張。”

"I've only slept with men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?"

“我只跟和我結婚的男人上過床。有僟個女人敢這麼說?”

"If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down."
“如果有人笨到要花100萬美元為我拍張炤片,我噹然不會笨到拒絕他。”

"Marriage is a great institution."
“婚姻是一所好壆校。”

"People who know me well, call me Elizabeth. I dislike Liz."
“跟我很熟的人都叫我伊麗莎白,我不喜懽別人叫我利茲。”

"So much to do, so little done, such things to be."
“要做的事情有那麼多,遊戲翻譯社,完成的卻只有那麼一點。事情就是這樣。”

"I don't like my voice. I don't like the way I look. I don't like the way I move. I don't like the way I act. I mean, period. So, you know, I don't like myself."
“我不喜懽我的聲音。我不喜懽我的外表。我不喜懽我走路的樣子。我不喜懽我的表演方式。我真的這樣認為。所以,你看,我不喜懽我自己。”

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 中文翻譯德文 的頭像
    中文翻譯德文

    中文翻譯德文的部落格

    中文翻譯德文 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()